- Headlamp. Bring plenty of spare bulbs & batteries
- Glacier glasses (w/ side covers or wrap around). 100% UV, IR, high quality optical lenses designed for mountain use
- Balaclava. (1) Heavyweight, (1) Lightweight. Heavyweight must fit over lightweight
- Fleece hat/ Warm synthetic/ Wool hat.
- Bandanas (2). Used to shade your neck.
- Neoprene face mask. (Optional)
- Small Backpack. (25-50 Liters)
- Sleeping Bag. (Expedition quality rated to at least, Comfort -7°C/ limit -15°C/ extreme -25°C)
- Waterproof Duffel Bag (100 Liters/ carried by porter)
- Sunscreen. SPF 30 or better.
- Lipscreen. SPF 20 or better.
- Water Flask (1 liter/ 2 pcs) or Camel bag (2 liters)
- Water Bottle parkas for the big bottles.
- Waterproof poncho
- Towel/ wet wipes
- Toothpaste/ Toothbrush
- Small sizable Toiletry bag.
- Pee Bottle (1 Liter). Large mouth, clearly marked water bottle for use in tent.
- Pee Funnel (for women).
- Compression Stuff Sacks.
- Trekking poles
- Lightweight Fleece Synthetic gloves. 1 pair. Should fit comfortably inside mitts or gloves. Lighter capilene preferred. (Comfort -15°C)
- Expedition Shell Mitts/ Gloves for summit day. 1 pair. Should be big enough so that synthetic gloves fit inside pile liners.
- Hand warmers and Toe Warmers: Bring 3 sets of each.
- Light hiking boots or trekking shoes (Trekking sneakers). For day hikes and trek to Camps
- Mountaineering boots (ankle-fixing) for summit day. Remember to avoid tight fit choice with heavy socks.
- Light Trekking Socks (3 pairs).
- Wool or Synthetic Socks. 2 pairs heavyweight wool or synthetic socks (wool is warmer) to be worn over the liner socks on the summit day.
- Liner Socks. 3 pairs of smooth thin wool, nylon or Capilene to be worn next to the skin
- Vapor barrier socks. (Optional) Helps reduce moisture buildup in your boots, also keeps your feet a little warmer.
- Trekking pants (1-2 pcs)
- Membrane Pants
- Warm fleece Jacket (2 piece)
- Membrane Jacket
- Ski pants for summit day (Comfort -15°C)
- Thermal underwear set (2 pcs tops & bottoms)
- Expedition Down Parka. Fully Baffled, Expedition Weight.
- Insulated Synthetic Jacket (Optional). Allows you to leave your down parka up higher on the mountain as we establish higher camps.
The list we’ve provided is only a guideline. Everything mentioned here is required. It’s your choice regarding the brand. However, we suggest you to purchase from best brands available so that it makes your climb safe and comfortable.